I can assist you in developing the details of your programme, enthusiastically contributing ideas and then taking the entire organisational process out of your hands. I am a professional congress organiser and take care of everything that needs to be done, from start to finish. This ensures that everything runs smoothly and allows you to focus on putting together an interesting and varied scientific programme.
Fundraising is not included in the services I provide. I work within the budget you make available and monitor costs on your behalf.
Coordination and monitoring of the entire process
At each step on the way to the successful completion of a project, I meticulously check to see whether everything is running according to schedule. You can rely on me, and there will always be effective and frequent communication between us. I ensure that authors submit their texts on time, that the printer receives a fast response to proofs sent, that the website is kept up to date, that newsletters and flyers are prepared, that the conference bags are ready and on site one day before the event, and much, much more.
From plan to event
The step-by-step plan is to some extent the same as for Conference organisation. The preliminary meeting and preparatory phase are, however, greater in scope, and we draw up the schedule and procedures ourselves.
- preliminary meeting: we discuss the theme for the event, possible speakers, the number of delegates you expect and the requirements for a venue
- identification of a suitable venue and accommodation for guests
- save-the-date email sent to list of invitees
- schedule and procedures for the organisation
- communication plan details
- finalisation of the programme and invitations to speakers
- optional: organisation of a social programme
- marketing communication: the briefing of marketing consultancies and exposure on social media
- collation of congress papers
- printing of the programme
- compilation of the congress file
- communication with all speakers and invitees
- monitoring of the budget and controlling of finances
- final check before the event
- on-site coordination or off-site availability on the day itself
- after care and evaluation