Looking for a PCO (Professional Conference Organiser) who will take a personal approach to organising your conference, congress, seminar or symposium? Someone who feels completely at home in an academic environment? I am an experienced PCO and offer a full-service solution for conference organisation. I structure the organising process and draw up a clear schedule for it. This ensures that everything runs smoothly, that confidence is created and that all deadlines are met.
You decide what to outsource to a PCO
You can commission me to manage the whole event or just those aspects that require some additional support. These might include:
- preparation of your participation in a national or international conference
- full organisation of your own conference, congress or seminar
- project secretariat for the sending of invitations, reservation of hotel rooms, collation of conference papers
- support for the development of the details of the programme for your gathering
- communication activities, such as exposure on social media and the briefing of marketing consultancies
- organisation of a social programme for your guests (culinary and cultural)
- coordination of the programme during the event
- promotional activities - the right exposure can greatly increase the effect
A personal and committed approach
You will always be able to reach me at those crucial moments. I live and breathe your event, even if it is taking place some distance away. It means a lot to me when everything goes smoothly and all participants are satisfied with the results. During the intensive preparatory phase, your programme is as important to me as it is to you and the delegates.
Showcasing your organisation
It is important that all delegates feel welcome and that they see that every aspect has been taken care of, right down to the last detail. I pay a great deal of attention to this. Everything - from the logistics and the marketing materials to the catering and the individual components of the programme - has to be absolutely outstanding.