You can also call on me if you need additional support only during peak periods. To some extent, support activities can often be carried out within your own organisation. However, having that additional support just before a conference or during the preparation of the programme can have its benefits.
Activities may include:
- practical assistance for doctoral candidates in organising a conference
- drawing up a schedule and procedures
- briefing of and coordinating plans with a marketing consultancy
- posting news items and advertisements to social media
- placing advertisements in specialist journals and newspapers
- fulfilling the role of host and coordinating activities at the event
I engage with people easily and enjoy cooperating with others. This allows me to take over work quickly and to offer additional support when others are short on time. I have a good deal of experience in managing events and also in coordinating and managing the activities of volunteers during congresses.
In short, there is no need to reinvent the wheel, so why not make use of my experience? I provide you and your colleagues with the support you need, taking a dynamic approach and displaying a good sense of humour!